Dating back four centuries, this lively plaza features fairs and exhibitions, and includes a statue of its namesake, General San Martin, a colonial-style cathedral and a 17th-century cabildo, or clubhouse, once used as a police headquarters.
Cordoba’s first Spanish governor lived and worked in this spacious colonial house, which is filled with furniture, rifles, saddles, military uniforms and other 18th-century artifacts.
Beautiful inside and out, with Indian angels gracing its towers, this cathedral at Plaza San Martin was started in 1577 and took almost 200 years to build.
The Historical Museum of the National University of Cordoba is located in the Jesuit Block, inscribed on World Heritage List by UNESCO in 2000. This museum promotes the development of a bond between the University and the visitor. Through its galleries, the museum offers and insight of the oldest university in Argentina (founded in 1613) and one of the most important in Latin American. Daily...